NURTURE YOUR SMART HOME PLANS WITH OUR PORTFOLIO
Whatever approach you take, our comprehensive portfolio can support your smart home strategy.
An open smart home platform
Our open platform enables you to develop new solutions, extend existing products and adapt to new market potential and target groups through:
- support for key protocols including:
HomeMatic, Homematic IP, ZigBee and DECT ULE, Wi-Fi
- low investment costs for initial development
- maximum security with an “Excellent security” rating from the independent AV-TEST GmbH
- award winning platform, recognized twice for innovation by industry analyst Frost & Sullivan
Smart Home Gateway flexibility
With our offer you can choose between two options to select the optimal approach for your business:
QIVICON Home Base
- a “ready to use” smart home gateway that enables fast and easy market entry
QIVICON software and radio interface integration into your gateway
- support of flexible software lifecycle management
- fast adaptation to market requirements
- easy addition of extensions with new features
- several options for gateway integration
Compelling connected apps
Creating compelling smart home apps has never been easier:
- our White Label smart home app can be rebranded and customized
- this enables fast and easy market entry
- you can integrate services from a 3rd party supplier
- you can develop your own app in-house
- we can connect you with developers from our partner pool
Smart devices working with you
Our portfolio offers over 200 compatible devices from leading brands covering a wide range of uses including security, energy and comfort.
Through our portfolio you can integrate different devices such as cameras, door locks and lighting into the QIVICON smart home platform. This will enable you to offer products that are part of an intelligently networked and controlled smart home range. In addition, you have the option to bundle QIVICON-compatible products together with other partner offers.
Connected services that deliver
Additional services provide the potential to increase ARPU and customer retention. Deutsche Telekom Smart Home lets you enrich your offer by adding a wide range of services and integration options, for example, collaboration with a broad range of third party services e.g. security
Award winning platform
Proven track record in smart home creation
Our smart home portfolio is based on an award-winning platform, brought to you by Deutsche Telekom, a world-leading integrated telecommunications company. We can help you to deliver revenue-generating solutions because our smart home team has in depth understanding of what makes a successful value proposition and how to deliver on end-customer needs.
Choosing the right partner will be critical to your success in the smart home market, and we have the expertise, technology and track-record to support profitable entry.